Based on the Machine Shop/Blacksmith Shop on the Milwaukee Road in Sioux City, IA. This building sits on the site of the Milwaukee Railroad Shops, now called the Sioux City Railroad Museum. Originally built in 1917, was recently restored to its former glory in 2011.
12"L x 8.25"W x 4.25"H
- 3D Engraved Aged American Bond Brick
- 3D Engraved Aged American Bond Brick Columns
- Concrete Foundation and Sills from Basswood
- Laser Cut Windows and Doors w/ Peel & Stick Backing
- 3D Printed Iron Wall Anchors
- Peel & Stick Tar Paper Roofing
Warning: Small parts not intended for children under 13.