Starts shipping on or before 2/15/2014.
In June 1867 the Carissa Lode was discovered near South Pass
City, WY by a party of Mormons. It was the richest strike up to
that date in the area.
In 1868 a general store was built on Main Street, and in1890 the
store was converted into the Carissa Saloon.
The Saloon has been in South Pass City, WY for over 120 years.
This kit could be used for any type of business, like a Mercantile.
Kit concept and drawings by Jake Johnson.
4 3/4” L x 3 1/8”W x 2 3/4”H
- 3D Engraved Split Log Siding *NEW*
- 3D Engraved Quarried Stone Foundation
- Storefront Assembly w/Glazing
- Laser Cut Positionable Window w/Glazing
- Laser Cut Door
- Detailed Wood Stairs
- Peel & Stick Cedar Shake Roofing
- Rooftop Smoke Pipe
- Saloon Sign Stencil
- Scribed Wood Flooring Throughout
- Quick Tab & Slot Construction
- No Strip-wood to cut
- All Basswood - No Plaster or Resin
© 2014 Monster Modelworks
Warning: Small parts not intended for children under 13.