STARTS SHIPPING MID JANUARY 2018
Based on the Paso Robles City Jail, located in Paso Robles, CA.
This city jail was built around 1889 and used until the 1940's.
Jesse James was thought to hide out in the surrounding hills of Paso Robles.
- 3D Laser Engraved Old Brick Walls
- 3D Laser Engraved Brick Corner Pieces
- 3D Laser Engraved Brick Overlays
- Lasercut Peel & Stick Jail Doors and Window Bars
- Rounded Concrete Roof
- Laser Cut City Jail Sign Stencil
- Laser Cut Mail Pounch Tobacco Ad Sign Stencil
3.7"L x 2.88"W x 3.37"H
Warning: Small parts not intended for children under 13.